Monday, November 12, 2007

Welcome...

...to my brand-new blog, entitled: Art, Reason & Liberty!

This is meant to be an open-record of my thoughts and philosophies on a wide array of topics.

Many posts are likely to be devoted to my work as a musician and composer for film & multimedia - as an expert in the fields of music and film production, I do hope my insights will be of value to the reader. As a music theory educator at the collegiate (undergraduate & graduate) level for 4 years and with over 7 years of private teaching experience in music performance & composition, I also welcome any questions about music anyone in the blogosphere might have. I will always be happy to answer them to the best of my ability, so comment away!

That said, many posts are likely to be focused on other hobbies and passions of mine, including reason, skepticism and of course, liberty.

I never shy away from a serious debate, and welcome any challenges to my political, religious or intellectual opinions on any topic so please feel free to comment as much as you like. I am a firm believer in free speech and the marketplace of ideas, I only ask that posts remain more or less focused on the topic being discussed in the given post... so please be respectful of that. I hope that this blog grows with readership over time and if anyone is interested in learning more about me or getting a more in-depth understanding of the kind of work I do, always feel free to check out my website or email me directly at seanwmalone@gmail.com.

"For here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead." ~Thomas Jefferson

1 comment:

Draco said...

Can't wait to see what this vine will yield! :D

--Chad