Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Angela Keaton on Ending War

I was in Los Angeles on the 18th-23rd attending a fantastic writing-focused film production workshop called the Taliesin Nexus. I'll probably do a blog about that later, because there's a pretty funny story involved... However, while I was in Los Angeles, I also took the time to see my friend (and former neighbor) Angela Keaton of www.antiwar.com and do an interview with her on camera.

Truth be told, I wanted to do a full interview anyway, but I'm actually working on a big piece on the 10th anniversary of 9/11, and while I had the opportunity to get a serious anti-war voice for that I wanted to take it.

My article and interview are available at The Daily Caller, along with the video - which you should definitely watch - below:


Angela also posted the video at her website.

No comments: